Best Canada Study Visa Consultant in Punjab & Chandigarh
Study Abroad Counselors for Canada:
FlyTalks offers study visa solutions to students who wish to become students in Canada. We provide services related to admission, case filing, preferred place for course, career options, post landing services in Canada, counseling for Canada, student visa for Canada. e.t.c.
Canada is a very safe, stable country and has an excellent health care system, and educational and living costs are relatively low compared to other English speaking countries, so it is an ideal place for international students to come and help their education. Increase.
Benefits of studying in Canada
- The degree awarded by university and college is recognized worldwide.
- Canada has the best educational system in the world and combined with its amazing multicultural cordial attitude makes it an excellent destination for international students to come and further their education.
- Degrees are recognized internationally from Canadian institutions, and have a diverse range of courses from marine biology through accountancy. There are many great opportunities for language courses in Canada, and you can choose between French and English as the main language of your education, and students often benefit from taking an additional language course with their main degree or diploma. is.
- There are over 150,000 international students who can go to Canada to study. International brings an excellent curriculum to the students.
- Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and living costs, are among the lowest in the world.
- Qualified students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through campus employment.
- Canada is one of the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada provides one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
About the country
- Canada is a federation of ten provinces and three territories.
- It is a multicultural country and is considered a safe, clean and peaceful country.
- According to the United Nations, Canada is ranked as the best place to live in the world and is the second largest country in the world after Russia.
- Canada is a geographically vast country and offers diverse cultures within its borders.
Canada’s capital is Ottawa, but Toronto (ON, Canada) is Canada’s largest city, followed by Montreal and Quebec City (QC, Canada) and then Vancouver (BC, Canada). Other major cities in Canada are: Victoria (BC, Canada), Abbotsford, BC, Edmonton (AB, Canada), Calgary (AB, Canada) and Winnipeg (MB, Canada), Charlottetown, PEI, Halifax, NS. The largest province of Canada is Quebec. The largest population, however, is Ontario with Toronto, the capital of Toronto, comprising approximately half of Ontario’s population.
- Alberta: Eddie Stelmach
- British Columbia: Gordon Campbell
- Saskatchewan: Brad Wall
- Manitoba: Gary Dore
- Ontario: Dalton McGinnie
- Quebec: Jeanne Charst
- New Brunswick: Sean Graham
- Nova Scotia: Rodney Macdonald
- Prince Edward Island: Robert Gies
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Danny Williams
- Yukon: Denise Fenty
- Northwest Region: Edna Moleva
- Nunavut: Paul Oklik
- Education in Canada is funded and funded by provincial, and local governments.
- Education is constitutionally protected by provincial responsibility and strictly
- International education / student recruitment is increasing priority
- Provincial policy approach primarily “holistic” but with strong international student recruitment emphasis
Types of Canadian Institutions:
- University college
- community colleges
- Career college
- Language school
Characteristics of Universities:
Small, Medium, Large Institutions
- 3- and 4-year degree, Master, PhD, Professional
- Research intensive
- entrance requirements
- One to two intake mainly sept / mass
- More than 90 universities in canada
University College Features:
- Along with university degrees, the college offers diploma and certificate programs.
- They can also offer joint degree diploma programs and university transfer programs.
- Their strong student support services, small classes, and strong campus environment set the university’s colleges apart.
- Many are now converted to universities
Community College Features:
- Diploma Certificate, Applied Degree Program, University Transfer
- College, Institute of Technology, Cégep
- 135 across canada
- Are very internationally engaged
- The program is industry-driven, hands-on as they prepare a student to prepare for the job Many Indian students are attracted to apply to community colleges in Canada.
Career College Features:
- Short term, specialized training
- Focus on popular subject areas
- Almost all are private
- Business, Technology, Service Industry, Arts
- Across Canada
Collaborative Education Features:
- Earn while you learn
- Co-op students are allowed to work for specified positions
- Institutions help you get employment authorization to work
Definition of degrees
- A bachelor’s degree leading to undergraduate or graduate undergraduate programs usually requires three or four years of full-time study depending on the province.
- Master’s or Graduate Studies or Postgraduate Diploma Master’s degrees usually require a minimum of 2 years of full-time study, including a thesis (a long essay based on original research), practicum or research paper.
- Doctoral, or PhD doctoral programs require a minimum of 2–5 years for full-time study.
Time of Admission:
University / Community College September / January January On-demand intake for popular courses is
January / April / May / September
Work part time while studying
Students are allowed to work 20 hours full time and full time on campus / off campus during the holidays while studying the course.
In Canada, the minimum wage varies in different provinces. Under the Canadian Constitution, the responsibility for implementing and enforcing the labor law, including the minimum wage in Canada, rests with ten provinces. The minimum wage varies between 8 – 10.25 CDs per hour depending on the province.
Work opportunities after studies
A post-graduation work permit may not be valid after the post-study period in Canada. For example, students graduating from a four-year degree program may be eligible for a three-year work permit. Students graduating from an eight-month certificate program will only be eligible for an eight-month work permit.
Diploma and Bachelor Degree: IELTS 6.0 / 6.5 Bands with not less than 5.5 Bands / 6.0 Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma: 6.0 / 6.5 Bands Masters Degree: 6.5 Bands with none less than 6.0.
Average C $ 10,000 – C $ 12,000 per year
Average C $ 10,000 – C $ 12,000 per year
Current policy allows students to work 20 hours per week while study time and 40 hours per week at break time.